mldonkey-users

[Mldonkey-users] mlnet and morpheus

From: Ian George Walker
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] mlnet and morpheus
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 00:33:51 +0200

I have a problem with Morpheus, which implemented the program mlnet.exe from mldonkey. I'm just an end-user to start with. I'm no programmer. Morpheus can't load this program/daemon or it says that it can't open it. Obviously, the power of morpheus of being a multi-network client just vanishes and remains a 'normal' gnutella client. I'm calling over here because the morpheus site is not so helpful. They seem they rely only on their faq and I think they don't like too much emails coming in with help requests. what can be done?

Regards,
Ian G. Walker
Common sense is the knack of seeing things as they are,
and doing things as they ought to be done.

- Harriet Beecher Stowe