mldonkey-users

Re: [Mldonkey-users] Feature Request: file creation mask for new files

From: Sylvain LE GALL
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Feature Request: file creation mask for new files
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:52:11 +0200

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 03:01:26PM +0200, Simon Stemplinger wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it would be very convenient to tell mldonkey the file creation mask for
> new files.
>
> I know that I can do that with umask before starting mlnet, but I
> usually forget that and then I can?t delete/move the files directly on
> the samba share.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Simon

Hello,

Take a look at this file + Makefile. Compile and set the good option.

It is the starter program for debian mldonkey

( don't pass --daemon to mlnet, use --daemon for mldonkey_server ).

I will be on vacation -- right now -- you can send me message if you
have problem, i will reply in one week

Regard
Sylvain LE GALL