mldonkey-users

[Mldonkey-users] Files double, mldonkey missing files, zombiefiles reape

From: Felix Krull
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Files double, mldonkey missing files, zombiefiles reapear from their grave
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 11:34:42 +1000

Hi!
I have mldonkey (2.5.3) now running for a few weeks. I mainliy use the default settings, since iI messed it up a few times in the past.
Now the donkey begins to act strange:
First, files in my commit directory are doubling, trippling by adding a number at the end of the filename: [Filename.suffix.1],[Filename.suffix.2]...[Filename.suffix.n].
Since this happens, the donkey forgets new to the list added files during sleeping. After restarting the donkey, they are missing in the download list. Using the "recover temp" option, they reappear.
And, third strangeness, other, long ago deleted files appear during the recovery process in the full beauty of their spaceconsuming downloaded length.

Since I stopped messing around in the download.ini, I expect rational behaviour. Hope, someone can help.

Thanx in advance
Felix