mldonkey-users

[Mldonkey-users] Binary with pthread hangs

From: Henning Daum
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Binary with pthread hangs
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:52:42 +0100

Hello everybody,

I really like the idea of hashing in a different thread, so I want to use the
pthread lib.

With 2.02-19 I had no problems, but with -20 and -21 the core starts and
after "Core started" it uses 100% CPU and can only be killed with -KILL. Just
omitting the "--enable-pthread" from configure gives me a usable core.

My system runs RedHat 8.0. The strace output gave no interesting hints.

What am I doing wrong?

Bye,
Andy