mldonkey-users

[Mldonkey-users] v 2.02-16

From: Leif Sandstede
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] v 2.02-16
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 06:55:30 +0100

Hi!

I found some bugs I think.

First mldonke always updates the serverlist even when told not to.
So "update_server_list = false" is not working.
At least it updates servers when started, I do not think it updates while
running so it is not completely broken.

I can not add any aditional shared folders while mldonkey is running.
Not even by any gui or telnet or commandline command.(the set command gives me
an error and is not working)
I can edit the downloads.ini but mldonkey rewrites it, practically undoing my
changes...
Editing while not running works though, I just think it should be possible to
add folders while running too.

Leif