mldonkey-users

[Mldonkey-users] Sorting

From: Bo Rosén
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] Sorting
Date: 18 Jan 2003 13:17:26 +0100

A not very serious request ;-)

Sometimes when I'm bored out of my skull (like now), I actually just sit
in front of my screen watching my downloads as they move back and forth
from 0.1, 0.2 and the occasional joyous 1.0. To make this a little more
exiting, I pretend the files are racing. Which file will first make it
to 50%, which will be first at the finish line?

A nice enhancement to this little game, would be if the sorting order
was dynamically changed. I usually order my files in decending order of
% completed (I'd prefer amount left, though), and it would be nice if a
file that overtakes another on the track also moves up a spot in the
list.

Am I a very sad person? ;-)

Cheers,

--