mldonkey-users

Re: [Mldonkey-users] Short Question

From: Roland Arendes
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] Short Question
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 22:14:27 +0100

hi Martin,

>> So you mean your serverlist will stay the same all the time? My client
>> (2.01+pango20021213b) is still adding (bogus) servers.
>> Has this behaviour changed with a newer version?
M> There are so many updates....
M> Update to current cvs 2.02-5

Are you having me on?
I'm still aware of new versions (I'm the first announcing them here),
so please stop with this smart ass being.

I have my reasons for using pango13b on this machine, and I'm testing
the others, too.

Please do not mail to the list if you can't say something productive.
You're ticking me off.

-Roland