mldonkey-users

[Mldonkey-users] New CVS: Cannot start GUI

From: Andre Hinrichs
Subject: [Mldonkey-users] New CVS: Cannot start GUI
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 07:21:14 +0100

Hi!

After compiling the new CVS (tag unstable-2-02-1) the GUI does not start.
I tried to start it on two different machines.
I have recompiled the stable (release-2-02) version to be sure my system is
correct and everything works fine then.
Now I run the unstable client with the stable GUI.

Here is what my systems said when starting the unstable GUI:

Your system supports 1024 file descriptors
Using Message File /home/hinrichs/.mldonkey_messages.ini
Registered protocol Yahoo
Using Message File /home/hinrichs/.mldonkey_gui_messages.ini
Option black_listed not found in /home/hinrichs/.mldonkey_gui_messages.ini
Option eta not found in /home/hinrichs/.mldonkey_gui_messages.ini

Gdk-WARNING **: Missing charsets in FontSet creation

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-15

Gdk-WARNING **:     ISO8859-15

Fatal error: exception Gpointer.Null