mldonkey-users

Re: [Mldonkey-users] overnet generating ton of outgoing bandwidth

From: Brett Dikeman
Subject: Re: [Mldonkey-users] overnet generating ton of outgoing bandwidth
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 14:09:47 -0500

At 7:55 PM +0100 1/8/03, Manu Bork wrote:
On Wed, 8 Jan 2003 13:38:04 -0500
Brett Dikeman <address@hidden> wrote:

 but there
 doesn't seem to be a way to turn on/off overnet.

Simply set overnet_search_keyword = false and overnet is disabled.

No, I believe that variable controls whether or not mldonkey extends searches to overnet or not. If someone wants to correct me and/or elaborate, please feel free.

The proof is in the pudding, as they say. My client has always had this set to 'false', yet it has happily participated in the overnet network.

Brett
--
----
http://www.users.cloud9.net/~brett/