mldonkey-tasks

[Mldonkey-tasks] [task #4613] News server plugin

From: daniel
Subject: [Mldonkey-tasks] [task #4613] News server plugin
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 01:38:01 +0000

Follow-up Comment #2, task #4613 (project mldonkey):

I've been suggesting this for awhile, but I guess it just occurred to me that
I should actually file a task for this, and viola, it's already been done. I
have to say I'm disappointed that not more people have spoken for this.

I think the actual task topic could be changed to include NZB because that's
what it's really about.

spiralvoice: To check a full fledged fully dedicated project to do this, take
a look at http://sabnzbd.wikidot.com/

Seems to me mldonkey would be a perfect project to integrate this
functionality into too. I was looking at trying to do it myself for awhile,
but was discouraged by the lack of YENC, and CRC libs for OCaml. Trying to
learn OCaml and doing that type of coding at the same time seemed much.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?4613>

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/