mldonkey-config

[Mldonkey-config] Logo your Business Identity (ID55514678)

From: Marianne Yarbrough
Subject: [Mldonkey-config] Logo your Business Identity (ID55514678)
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 23:56:08 -0800

d3q

Our art team creates a custom logo for you, based on your needs.  Years of
experience have taught us how to create a logo that makes a statement that is
unique to you.

In a professional manner we learn about your image and how you would like the
world to perceive you and your company.  With this information we then create a
logo that is not only unique but reflects the purpose of you and your company.

For value and a logo that reflects your image, take a few minutes and visit
Logo Maker!

http://adelaide.com.logotipmark.com

Sincerely,
Logo Design Team