mit-scheme-users

[MIT-Scheme-users] Edwin problem using X terminal

From: Scott Ballantyne
Subject: [MIT-Scheme-users] Edwin problem using X terminal
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 16:26:00 -0500

I need to run scheme from an X-Terminal. It is a WindowsXP machine, and
I am using the Cygwin/X X server software (most recent version).

Release: 7.7.1
Microcode  14.9
Runtime     15.1
Edwin     3.112
6.001    15.31

The server is running FreeBSD 4.8-p3.

Scheme starts fine, as does edwin, but when I try to use C-X C-F (or any
control key sequence), I get

Undefined command: C-S-f

Emacs works fine, and I know I can use that, but I am used to edwin and
generally prefer it. If there is a workaround or patch for this problem,
I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks a lot!
sdb
--