[Mingw-cross-env-list] Help getting the latest version of SFML into a mx

From: Mark Ormond
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Help getting the latest version of SFML into a mxe enviroment.
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 12:30:51 +0000

I’m trying to figure out how to get the latest SFML master branch into mxe.

I’m trying to see if Attract mode with compile with the new version to fix bugs related to windows input bugs that are fixed in the master branch of sfml.

http://attractmode.org/docs/Compile.html

I can compile the original version correctly, but I’m hitting a wall trying to what to change in the sfml.mk, and also, what to do about the sfml-1-fixes-crlf.patch and the sfml-test.cpp files.

Could anyone be nice and give me a write up or how to?