[Mingw-cross-env-list] Question on cross-compiling boost context library

From: Jack Kumba
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Question on cross-compiling boost context library
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 21:10:44 +0100

Hello,

I cannot cross-compile boost context library for windows 32 on my ubuntu 64 bit using mingw32-w4.
The compilation stops with some assembler errors about invalid charcters at the
end of the file.

However, your project seems to cross-compile boost version 1.60. However, I wonder how could you do that because the windows version of the assembler is not ported on linux.
Is it a stripped version of boost context library that you're compiling?

I tried to use your compiled boost context library but I see some "undefined references" error.

Did somebody succeed to cross-compile boost libraries for 32-bit windows on linux 64-bit?

Thanks,
Jack