[Mingw-cross-env-list] bison dependency?

From: Robert Heller
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] bison dependency?
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 14:48:01 -0400 (EDT)

Why does mxe-requirements have a dependency on bison?  I can understand it
having a *build* depenency, but why an install depenency?

It is a problem for me, since I need to use bison++ (1.21) and the Ubuntu
package is mis-built to conflict with plain bison.  I am going to have to
patch the bison++ package to NOT conflict with plain bison (it does not need
to -- I have no problems with both plain bison and bison++ (1.21) co-existing
on my CentOS box (now 6, formerly 5), and the two should be happy to co-exist
under Ubuntu, if bison++ (1.21) is *correctly* built.

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933
address@hidden       -- Webhosting Services