Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Congrats - short question.

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Congrats - short question.
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 14:53:43 +1100

> On 31 Jan 2016, at 19:20, Jos De Laender <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Does that analysis match with the x86_64 targets working as expected ?

The bug seems to be triggered by sjlj exceptions, building i686 with those
disabled produces the correct result. x86_64 has those disabled by default, so
it makes sense that they aren’t affected.

> Can I rely reasonably on such build ?

I’d say so, the previous version is more thoroughly tested, though I don’t
recall such a regression with binutils in the past - updates are normally
fairly conservative. It’s merged now:

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/94938b331e6489ca557c4519ad2ed0f891207b55