Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Congrats - short question.

From: Nagaev Boris
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Congrats - short question.
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 15:39:30 +0300

On Sun, Jan 31, 2016 at 3:07 PM, Nikos Chantziaras <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 30/01/16 10:14, Nagaev Boris wrote:
>>
>> MXE uses sha256 to check integrity of tarballs.
>

> A better name for the variable would be:
>
>   $(PKG)_SHA256
>
> :-)

It would be a better name, but it is an incompatible change in all
*.mk files. All active pull requests would need rebasing. It was a lot
of work when we switched from sha1 to sha256. However this can be
queued to be applied together with other incompatible changes.

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/issues/1207

--

Best regards,
Boris Nagaev