Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] update on pull request

From: Rashad M
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] update on pull request
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 21:18:32 +0200

Could you or anyone else in the team can help to get this merged. It been tiring and kind of blocking for me to add new packages

On Fri, May 15, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Rashad M <address@hidden> wrote:
Just Ping!. any update?

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 5:10 PM, Rashad M <address@hidden> wrote:
Any news?

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 10:37 PM, Rashad M <address@hidden> wrote:
No problem.

I will ping back later. Any guesstimate ? :)

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 6:20 AM, Timothy Gu <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 11:14:56PM +0200, Rashad M wrote:
> Hello Timothy,
>
> I had updated pull request. It much better now. Hopefully we can close this
> time. Sorry for silence on my part.
>
> https://github.com/mxe/mxe/pull/534
>
> Would it be ok to check it and let me know

I will as soon as I find time, which I unfortunately cannot promise when.
Thank you for following up on this nevertheless.

Timothy

--
Regards,
   Rashad