[Mingw-cross-env-list] PortAudio: Support for wasapi and wdmks?

From: Matthias Geier
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] PortAudio: Support for wasapi and wdmks?
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 14:28:56 +0200

Dear list.

In the PortAudio package
(https://github.com/mxe/mxe/blob/master/src/portaudio.mk), the host
APIs wmme and directx are selected (and everything compiles fine, both
static and shared!).

I wanted to enable support for wasapi and wdmks, but each of them
caused a lot of errors and I couldn't manage to compile it.

I saw that at some point (exactly here:
https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/f97102a24d58aec7dc59457c2857528c7cc3dc52)
wasapi and wdmks were removed for Mingw-w64.

Is there any chance for those two to be added back?

Or does anyone know a work-around I could use to enable them?

Shall I create a Github issue with the exact error messages I get?

cheers,
Matthias