Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt5 Shared / Travis-CI

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt5 Shared / Travis-CI
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 03:20:13 +1100

On 8 Mar 2014, at 21:39, Jonathan Greig <address@hidden> wrote:

There is a slight issue with mixing static and shared libs. If you look at the TODO notes in my above commit mentioning the static libgcc and stdc++, Even though my .pro file should be using a static version of libgcc and stdc++, I still need the two DLL's. Is there a way with MXE to statically link those two specific libs? It is fairly common for those two in particular to be static linked even when using other shared libs. See here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12921911/mingw-libgcc-s-sjlj-1-dll-is-missing

I suspect that some of the dependencies also need to be built with the '-static-libgcc’ flag. Maybe try using depends.exe:

http://www.dependencywalker.com/

to see what library is requiring the *.dll.