Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gtk3 and gtkmm3

From: Gerardo Ballabio
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gtk3 and gtkmm3
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 22:49:08 +0100

I'm thinking about compiling a binary that one can download and run on
Windows without having to install any dependencies separately, if
that's what you mean by static builds.

2011 was indeed a long time ago. Gtk+ 3 was new and everything was
still running on version 2. Now Gtk+ 2 is legacy software, I think it
still gets bugfix releases, but Gtk+ 3 is where new developments are
happening.

I don't know how much interest is there, but I'm definitely interested.

Gerardo