Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL2 release candidates

From: Martin Gerhardy
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL2 release candidates
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 14:40:35 +0200

Am 06.08.2013 14:38, schrieb Tony Theodore:
On 06/08/2013, at 9:37 PM, Tony Theodore <address@hidden> wrote:

On 06/08/2013, at 8:49 PM, Martin Gerhardy <address@hidden> wrote:

Is it somehow possible to define the dependencies of a package in relation to
their build target. I'm asking because I have written a library that works with
sdl1 and sdl2 - if sdl2 is available, I would like to take sdl2, but on e.g.
mingw32 I would have to take sdl1 as dependency.
There's no easy way to do this at the moment
I've added the functionality:

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/compare/b404a9f...8c46d82

Let me know if that's what you were after.

P.S. I'm not sure how useful this is and I wouldn't encourage micro-managing
packages to that extent - but I don't like the idea of pseudo-packages as a
workaround either ;)

Ha, thanks a lot - exactly what i wanted

Martin