Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] no mysql plugin with qt5 (qtbase)

From: Lars Engelhard
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] no mysql plugin with qt5 (qtbase)
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 07:48:55 +0200

Hi Mark,

I guess openssl could work as well. I dropped yassl and stick to openssl
for now.
However, I do not get past the issue 'CONDITION_VARIABLE', which seems
to be independant from ssl. I thought that pthreads would solve this.

/share/mxe+mysql-connector/tmp-mysql-connector-c/mysql-connector-c-6.1.0-src/include/my_pthread.h:59:3:
error: unknown type name 'CONDITION_VARIABLE'
   CONDITION_VARIABLE native_cond;

For more details, feel free to check the output.txt

Best regards,
   Lars