Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] nsis 2.46 build fails (util.h patch) (now oca

From: Guhl Peter
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] nsis 2.46 build fails (util.h patch) (now ocaml-lablgtk2)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013 08:40:47 +0200

Hello all

> Von: William [mailto:address@hidden
> Hello,
> I understand that Peter tries to compile the whole mxe on its platform
(slax).

Exactly. SLAX 7 32Bit (running inside virtualbox).

> However, it fails at ocaml.

It fails every then and when :-> But the current case is ocaml, yes.

> From the log I see, the error comes from the "flexdll" tool, which
comes from package "ocaml-flexdll".
> So it would be worth trying the patch on "ocaml-native" which is used
to generate ocaml-flexdll ?

I'll try if I find out where it is :-D

> By the way, you wouldn't miss a lot by not being able to compile ocaml
packages...

OK, thanks for that tip too.

The final goal is to crosscompile qemu which needs quite many features.
Therefore I want to have as much
as possible included in MinGW. But I don't know what actually *is*
required until I try it out (the tutorial
gives some hints, of course, but we all know surprises are still
possible).

Regards
   Peter