[Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt5 static linking problem

From: Martin Lambers
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt5 static linking problem
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 22:30:10 +0200

Hi,

I'm moving from Qt4 to Qt5, and I hit the following problem:

The application builds and links fine, but when running (under Wine),
it exits with the following message:
-----
Failed to load platform plugin "windows". Available platforms are:

abnormal program termination
-----

Note that I don't use qmake. I detect the Qt5Widgets module with
pkg-config, and this drags in Qt5Gui and Qt5Core.

Google has lots of hits for this error message, but nothing conclusive.

Do you have any hints?

Regards,
Martin