Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Building dynamic libs (was: Anyway to remove

From: KangJing Huang
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Building dynamic libs (was: Anyway to remove installed packages ?)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 09:20:21 +0800

To Tony:

Thx for your response, I'll check out these scripts when I'm back at work.

BTW, I noticed your multi-target and multi-rebase branches… I think its idea would be nice yet a little bit confused about how it works and how to use it……Also do you have any plans placing dynamic building into your multi-target infrastructure?

Sincerely,
Huang.