[Mingw-cross-env-list] Updated package harfbuzz-0.9.14 needs an updated

From: Niels Kristian Bech Jensen
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Updated package harfbuzz-0.9.14 needs an updated winnt.h.
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 07:09:55 +0100

I have started to check out some of the updated packages after a 'make update'. One of the things I have found is that harfbuzz-0.9.14 needs the MemoryBarrier() macro to be defined (normally defined in winnt.h for the Windows 2003/Vista API). I have attached a patch with a crude work-around for this, and a patch for gtk2-2.4.17.

Best regards,
Niels Kristian Bech Jensen