Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE : request liblqr / lensfun - Status 64 bi

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] MXE : request liblqr / lensfun - Status 64 bit ?
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 21:29:22 +1100

On 10/02/2013, at 8:19 PM, Jos De Laender <address@hidden> wrote:

Op 10-02-13 04:24, Tony Theodore schreef:

On 10/02/2013, at 4:29 AM, Jos De Laender <address@hidden> wrote:

What's the status of that 64 bit ?
Can I build already Qt applications with it ?

Yes, Qt4 & 5 both work - but without postgresql support. You can try out the multi-rebase branch from here https://github.com/tonytheodore/mxe

Thanks Tony.
Can you reach me a little hand of help as how I should use it ?
Is it just another directory/installation that , when used, will generate per default 64 bit ? Or should I give otherwise options to switch between 32 bit and 64 bit ?

By default it will build i686-pc-mingw32 (32 bit mingw.org as per current mxe). To do a 64 bit build, type:

make MXE_TARGETS=x86_64-w64-mingw32

you can also set this in settings.mk and optionally build multiple targets.

Also, what are - compared to the standard mxe - the missing pieces ?
I think I'm especially after Qt4,GraphicsMagick,Exiv2,lcms2,glib2,fftw3 ...

GraphicsMagick is currently disabled, but the rest of the above list should build correctly (make sure you do a pull first, I just pushed a fix for gnutls). You'll see two empty build rules at the bottom of graphicsmagick.mk, just delete them to try building if you like.

Usage after that is the same as normal mxe, add $(PREFIX)/usr/bin to your path and you'll have programs such as x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc