Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] How to force a re-build

From: Old Man
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] How to force a re-build
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 08:03:30 -0700

You could also replace line 64, "[ '$($(1)_CHECKSUM)' == "`$$(call PKG_CHECKSUM,$(1))`" ]", with "true". Then it'll just use whatever is in the pkg directory. Note that this has some adverse effects on the downloading of packages, so be certain to undo it when you get back to compiling other packages.

On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 7:39 AM, Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> wrote:
Richard Shann schrieb:
> Thank you for this - unfortunately, triggering the rebuild by these
> methods also triggers a fresh download (since I have altered the tar.gz
> file and it checks the checksum I guess).

So you should either update the checksum - which is, however, only
meant for real version updates. There's "make update-checksum-denemo"
for that.

Or, you could provide a patch (src/denemo-fixes.patch) instead
of providing a new tarball.

Also note that for development, you should first ensure that
it works for manual calling of ./configure and make. It doesn't
make sense to integrate it into MXE as src/denemo.mk until you
were able to make it run "by hand".

Regards,

Regards,
oldtopman