Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gnutls failing to build

From: Robert Lipe
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] gnutls failing to build
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 14:10:30 -0600

Thanx, Mark.  Master does indeed compile successfully.   Perhaps it's worth changing the recommendation on the page.

With that in place, GPSBabel build successfully with the MXE chain.  Yay!

In case it helps others, the QtCore in trunk vs. stable seems to have more Qt features turned on.  If you're getting link errors on CoCreateInstance WSAAsyncSelect IID_IPersistFile and such, the solution is to add -lole32 -lws2_32 -luuid after the -l of QtCore.

Thanx for the hand,
RJL