Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Fail : make nsis - Debian 64 bit - stable bra

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Fail : make nsis - Debian 64 bit - stable branch.
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 11:30:22 +0100

Jos De Laender schrieb:
> On 02-01-13 19:26, Jos De Laender wrote:
> >Subject says it basically all .. Any idea what's happening or how
> >to debug ?
> [...]
> The solution in such a case is to install g++-multilib.

This is already clearly stated in the documentation's
section "Requirements":

http://mxe.cc/#requirements-debian

Since you are not the first one stumbling over that:
Is there anything we could do in the docs to make this
important detail more visible? Or should we leave the
docs as they are?

Regards,