Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] What happened to version numbers?

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] What happened to version numbers?
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 19:35:45 +1100

Hi Volker,

Finally getting a chance to look at this[1] again - free for the rest of the
year!

On 24/04/2012, at 12:19 AM, Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> wrote:

> That's why I think it's worth to try to leave doc generation
> completely out of the Makefile. The nice thing about the
> JavaScript approach is that it requires no redundancy, as the
> docs "generation" is "moved" from the Makefile into the browser.

I can't find a way to get client-side javascript to glob all the src/*.mk
files. I think it could read a manifest and then parse each of the files, but
we'd still have to generate or maintain that manifest. I suppose this could be
an ignored file in the tree that is simply refreshed with "ls" every build?

[1]
http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/mingw-cross-env-list/2012-04/msg00045.html