Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt project using cmake and mxe : linking erro

From: Jos De Laender
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Qt project using cmake and mxe : linking errors.
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2012 19:15:27 +0100

Op 05-12-12 12:16, Volker Grabsch schreef:
Jos De Laender schrieb:
I think to have followed your tutorial (although
"mingw-cross-env-conf.cmake" doesn't exist. I used
"mxe-conf.cmake"), but the compilation goes terribly wrong at the
linking step.
Thanks for noticing! I just fixed that in the tutorial:

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/f0850df
Thx. You're welcome.

The attached log probably will tell much more then anything else.
Note the project exists of a small C-program that seems to compile
fine. The Qt/C++ fails to link.
I'm not sure how to address this problem.
Would you mind opening an issue tracker entry for that on GitHub?
I think this would increase your chances to get help.
Sure, I'll have a look. I'm not familiar with Git and GitHub but I guess I'll find out.

As a general note, we are aware that MXE has issues with CMake
at several places, in particular regarding Qt. Any help on those
issues is appreciated. CMake is a very nice build system and
worth supporting.
Absolutely ! This should work with CMake to be fully usable.
If you have clues where to look I'd be glad to experiment further with this.

Regards,

Jos De Laender
www.jodela.be