Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Mingw-cross-env-list Digest, Vol 36, Issue 9

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Mingw-cross-env-list Digest, Vol 36, Issue 9
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 11:47:32 +0200

Hello Goog Ya,

Goog Ya schrieb:
> http://www.qtrac.eu/diffpdf.html  is the source page of diffpdf, and
> http://soft.rubypdf.com/software/diffpdf is the windows version home page of
> diffpdf
>
> btw, pdfgrep windows version also releases,
> http://soft.rubypdf.com/software/pdfgrep-windows-version,
> I am not the author of diffpdf or pdfgrep, but the windows versions
> contributor.

Thanks for the information! I decided to link to the project's main sites,
not to the Windows port sites:

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/1549603b72e6b0f1cbad1d9117c393358343a795
http://mxe.cc/#used-by

Usually, the main site links to the Windows port site (or hosts the
Windows port on their own). However, Pdfgrep doesn't seem to link
to your Windows port page. Maybe they don't even know about you?
I recommend to contact them and to ask them to link to your site.
In case they deny your request, I'll link to your website instead of
theirs.

Regards,