Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] 64-bit

From: Romain Troit
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] 64-bit
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 23:22:40 +0200

Le 19/06/2012 18:57, Lothar May a écrit :
Hi William,

2012/6/19 William<address@hidden>:
[...]
Lothar,
if you look into 'Makefile', which is THE file that invokes everything, you
will see that it is not "TARGET" that you need to define, as I told you
before, but "TARGETS". So the line to write into settings.mk (that overloads
variables from the Makefile) is :
"TARGETS := x86_64-static-mingw32"
Thanks for the hint - I did this now, but it does not work. If I run
"make gcc", the following happens very fast:

[check requirements]
[skip]     mingwrt x86_64-w64-mingw32
[done]     mingwrt x86_64-w64-mingw32
[skip]     w32api x86_64-w64-mingw32
[done]     w32api x86_64-w64-mingw32
[skip]     mingw-w64 x86_64-w64-mingw32
[done]     mingw-w64 x86_64-w64-mingw32
[skip]     binutils x86_64-w64-mingw32
[done]     binutils x86_64-w64-mingw32
[skip]     gcc-gmp x86_64-w64-mingw32
[done]     gcc-gmp x86_64-w64-mingw32
[skip]     gcc-mpc x86_64-w64-mingw32
[done]     gcc-mpc x86_64-w64-mingw32
[skip]     gcc-mpfr x86_64-w64-mingw32
[done]     gcc-mpfr x86_64-w64-mingw32
[skip]     gcc x86_64-w64-mingw32
[done]     gcc x86_64-w64-mingw32

It does not build or install gcc at all. What can I do about it?

Regards,
Lothar

I am not sure. Have you checked if those packages are not already built?
you should find the tools in a folder such as mxe/usr/bin/