Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] 64-bit

From: William
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] 64-bit
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 01:06:53 +0200

yes,
actually there is already something, it is just that it is not pushed to the main branch, I really don't know why.
I advise you to follow instructions from:
http://mxe.cc/

Instead of dowloading this branch :
git clone https://github.com/mxe/mxe.git

you can use this branch, which is an upgrade of mxe for really having multi targets available :
https://github.com/tonytheodore/mxe.git
You will have to change the target, in the file settings.mk (this file appears if you run quickly make and then Ctrl c straight))
I don't have my pc here, but in this file put the following line :
TARGET = x86_64-w64-mingw32
(instead of i686-pc-mingw32 which is for 32bits). For the rest, follow instructions from http://mxe.cc

If something goes wrong, which is very likely, submit your problems to this mailing list or to the bug report in github. It is also very likely that it could be solved easily.

Best regards,

William