[Mingw-cross-env-list] New package: restpose [pull request]

From: Richard Boulton
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] New package: restpose [pull request]
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 22:52:44 +0100

I made a pull request 10 days ago (https://github.com/mxe/mxe/pull/40)
for adding support for the restpose search engine server (see
http://restpose.org/), but haven't had any feedback on it.  I'm now
wondering if I was meant to announce it on the mailing list too?  I've
found github alerts for new pull requests can be a little unreliable,
so perhaps it just got missed.

Restpose may not be of massively wide use yet, but I'm making use of
it in an application I'm building, so was hoping it could get
integrated to make it easy for other developers to get involved.

--
Richard