Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] QDBM cross compilation

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] QDBM cross compilation
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 22:28:32 +1000

On 07/05/2012, at 9:13 AM, Bishwa Shrestha wrote:

Hi,

I would like to compile qdbm using mxe. I tried to create an .mk file

Thanks bishwa, I just included it:

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/0b3d85efe8adc02c8bfa72eb922ff7d7f0bc10a2

- download and configure is okay, however, it cannot make:

here's the error I get:

cp: cannot stat `libqdbm.so.14': No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat `libqdbm.so': No such file or directory

I think there's an error during compilation, however, i couldn't figure out what it was as I'm a new to makefiles and cross compilation.
Any help is appreciated.

The *.so should give you a hint that it's not building for windows. The install instructions mention a "make win" target, however, that builds a .dll. You have to specify the library and cross variables for make manually:

https://github.com/mxe/mxe/commit/0ba1e71333e82ac5a672d512b0447c5e58b20f05