[Mingw-cross-env-list] Release 2.22

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Release 2.22
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 17:39:12 +0200

Dear MXE team,

Testing phase #2 is over. Thanks for participating!
We fixed some final issues, and I'm pretty confident
we can declare changeset 2384:e3182c03d2ef (Git d48fea5)
as stable.

Of course, there are still some minor issues, but
those don't warrant holding up the release. We'll
fix those in the stable branch afterwards.

Note that this is not a conventional release. There
is no tarball, and the download instructions explain
just a "git pull" for the stable branch. However, it
doesn't hurd to keep increasing the version number
after every successful testing phase. :-)

I'm declaring the Hg repository as dead. Please
don't commit anything there!

Rather, please make active use of the new Git
repository, of pull requests and reporting issues
on GitHub:

    https://github.com/mxe/mxe

Our new website is available at:

    http://mxe.cc/

I'm also working on putting clean redirects from
the old site(s) to the new location. I'll also
add upgrade warnings to the old Hg repositories.

Regards,