[Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.22 (Testing #2)

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Preparation of Release 2.22 (Testing #2)
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 16:49:57 +0200

Dear MXE team,

Thanks for participating in our recent testing phase!
There were quite some issues found and fixed, and I
added lots of improvements to the overall project. In
total, there were more than 100 changesets added! So
it's time for a second testing phase to nail things down.

Again, please check whether there are any open issues
with our current development version. In particular,
please verify that:

1) The current development version builds flawlessly on
   all your systems (make clean; make).

2) The current development version produces well working
   binaries for all your applications.

3) All your great projects for which you're using MXE
   are mentioned on our website: http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/#used-by

Here's a (slightly improved) template for your reports:

Revision:       2374:a41c39ef224f
System:         ...
Application:    -
NSIS excluded?  no/yes