[Mingw-cross-env-list] zlib update

From: Romain Troit
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] zlib update
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 12:12:24 +0100

Dear list,
since 29 january zlib has updated its version to 1.2.6, and my version is not working anymore. I got this one by using :
hg clone https://bitbucket.org/vog/mingw-cross-env
Mark brand made updates to the development branch (saw that in mailing list). How can I get it? What is the hg command (I know svn, not hg)? What is the hg 'update' command?

I tried to manually update src/zlib.mk. My problem is that zlib provides on its website the package with a MD5 checksum besides, while mingw-cross-env uses "openssl sha1" which seems to be another checksum. So reporting the checksum to the src/zlib.mlk package does not work. How to deal with this? The answer is interesting even if I can get updates from the dev branch, to learn how to make new packages.

Best regards,
William