[Mingw-cross-env-list] Patches - Write scripts with relative paths for e

From: Ryan Pavlik
Subject: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Patches - Write scripts with relative paths for environments you can move
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 11:30:54 -0500

All,

Thanks for putting together mingw-cross-env: it's a great tool!

I've got some patches here that fix a bug (i686-pc-mingw32-pkg-config doesn't see the files in /usr/i686-pc-mingw32/share/pkgconfig) and at the same time make an improvement. That script and the cmake toolchain file currently use absolute paths. However, if we use the known location of the generated scripts, we can figure out where the rest of the tree is even if it has been moved.

Here are the changesets - you'll want to transplant them if you don't also want my in-progress xorg-server build.
https://bitbucket.org/rpavlik/mingw-cross-env/changeset/f5ea57c8d360
https://bitbucket.org/rpavlik/mingw-cross-env/changeset/ce8bf68297e4
https://bitbucket.org/rpavlik/mingw-cross-env/changeset/dcf71bf9b2bb

(They could probably be squashed into one - sorry for not submitting this in a very clean way, I'm much more used to git so while I'd know how to cherry-pick those commits to a new branch and squash them into one there, I'm still a bit clumsy with hg.)

(Oh, and if anyone's interested in a mingw-built X server for Windows - like Xming but not "subscription-based", I'm working on it in my bitbucket account, and help is gladly accepted.)

Thanks!

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik