Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Questions / Bugs?

From: Thomas Dineen
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Questions / Bugs?
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 07:43:20 -0700

Volker:

    Thank You for the kindly responses and help. After reading
your responses below I tend to agree: Just build everything in the
cross compile environment.

Thomas Dineen

"Note that I'm not saying it is impossible to do what you are
trying to do. However, mingw-cross-env has never been designed
to be used that way. And to be honest, I also don't see any
sense in what you are trying to do. Why do you want to do that?
Am I missing something? Is there another good use case of
mingw-cross-env which we aren't aware of, and which we should
add support for?"