Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL_mixer (from Hg) is unable to find libvorb

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] SDL_mixer (from Hg) is unable to find libvorbisfile
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 02:12:35 +0200

Nikos Chantziaras schrieb:
> On 06/21/2011 02:12 PM, Volker Grabsch wrote:
> >Tony Theodore schrieb:
> >>
> >>Hard to say without looking at the output of configure and config.log,
> >>but you could try adding -lvorbisfile to:
> >>
> >>LIBS='-lvorbis -logg'
> >
> >I think that won't help
>
> Actually it does.

I think you misunderstood what I was trying to say. :-)

> Argh...  Thanks for pointing this out!  When I edited sdl_mixer.mk
> to customize it to my preferences, I removed the LIBS line by
> mistake :-P Which was of course the source of the problem.

Indeed, adding the missing LIBS line solves the issue.

However, adding '-lvorbisfile' to LIBS will not make any
difference. (which is what I was trying to say)

Okay, enough nitpicking for now. I'm glad you were able
to solve that issue. :-)

Greets,