Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] NSIS built by other cross compiler on system

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] NSIS built by other cross compiler on system
Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 01:47:43 +0200

Safety0ff schrieb:
> I think the simplest way would be dynamically generate a patch (as to
> not hard code the value of TARGET) that removes their hard coded values
> (in their array/list/whatever named "prefixes") and adds our TARGET
> value (followed by a hyphen-minus to match what the script expects).

I was able to reproduce this issue and to fix this in a cleaner way:

    http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/e142441b69db

I also proposed this solution to upstream:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=3305366&group_id=22049&atid=373085

Please check whether this solves the issue on your system.

Greets,