Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] how to cross compile Qt4 application, if need

From: Mark Brand
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] how to cross compile Qt4 application, if need mysql support?
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:54:45 +0200

Hi,

I can compile Qt4 application under Debian Lenny, but I do not know how to do if need mysql support.

To build the mysql driver for Qt we would first need to build the the mysql client library. Would you be willing to work on building and packaging the mysql client library for mingw-cross-env? See the Guidlines for Creating Packages [1]. If you get stuck, there are plenty of people here that can help, so just ask

Maybe the ODBC driver in Qt would also work for you.

regards,

Mark

[1] http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/#creating-packages