Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Ros, apache runtimes and log4cxx

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Ros, apache runtimes and log4cxx
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 10:45:10 +0100

Daniel Stonier schrieb:
> I'd like to, some time in the near future, start using mingw cross as
> a dependency layer for RoS (http://www.ros.org/wiki/)

That's great news! We're always happy to become more popular
and to get more helping hands on our project.

Once you're really using mingw-cross-env, we'd be happy to
link to it, as we maintain a list of projects which use
mingw-cross-env:

http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/#used-by

Just drop us an email when you like to be added.

> To begin with, it'd be quite useful moving my mingw build scripts for
> apr, apr-util and log4cxx into mingw_cross. As I haven't broached
> doing mingw_cross packages before, is there anything in particular I
> should take note of before diving in?

You might find our "Guidelines for Creating Packages" helpful:

http://mingw-cross-env.nongnu.org/#creating-packages

Greets,