Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Continue mingw64

From: Tony Theodore
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Continue mingw64
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 03:30:08 +1100

On 17 December 2010 03:43, Arseny Klimovsky <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I have done my own experiments with Tony's experimental version.
> The results are quite good, but something has changed after the
> branching, and this affects me.
>
> Tony, can you merge current mingw-cross-env to your mce-w64?
> If not, I'll try to do it myself.

I've merged in the latest changes, but had to revert the
freetds-fast-forward back to around the end of November.

I also updated the mingw-w64 source snapshot, but you may have some
troubles with wget not being able to verify bitbucket's certificate.
You can add the --no-check-certificate option to the wget calls in the
main Makefile, or simply download the updated mingw-w64 tarball

https://bitbucket.org/tonyt/mce-w64/downloads/mingw-w64-20101213.tar.bz2

manually, and place it in your pkg directory.