Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] libpng 1.4.4

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] libpng 1.4.4
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2010 09:16:09 +0100

Michel Boaventura <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Seems like libpng folks just remove libpng 1.4.4 from they repository
> and, therefore, "make libpng" doesn't works.

Thanks for reporting.

Fortunately, it is just the simplesystems mirror that removed
libpng-1.4.4. It is still available on SourceForge, but the libpng
project renamed their folders there. That's why the download from
SourceForge fails, the mirror is used, and the mirror fails, too.

I just updated the download location, so the download works again:

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/153dce59f5ec

> Version 1.4.5 is there, so
> would be nice if someone could update it on mercurial.

This will will be done immediately after the release, see also
the recent discussion about that topic:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/mingw-cross-env-list/2010-12/msg00031.html

Greets,