Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Issue with libboost_thread 1.44 static

From: Lothar May
Subject: Re: [Mingw-cross-env-list] Issue with libboost_thread 1.44 static
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 10:07:30 +0200

Hi,

2010/10/23 Volker Grabsch <address@hidden>:
> Lothar May <address@hidden> schrieb:
>> 2010/10/23 Volker Grabsch <address@hidden>:
>> > http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/87059674d018
>>
>> Thank you for the fast fix! I may be missing something, but I suppose
>> that boost.mk might need changes too (these are not included in this
>> changeset), like adding -DBOOST_THREAD_USE_LIB and -lboost_thread, as
>> otherwise the new test program will probably not run.
>
> Whoops. I forgot to commit those. Sorry for that.
>
> http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/mingw-cross-env/rev/18b72c3aa309
>
> Note that I had to use "-lboost_thread_win32-mt" instead of
> "-lboost_thread".

Oops, yes, you are right.

I just tested it, and it works like a charm! So now, if you like you
may add PokerTH to the list of projects using mingw-cross-env. We use
a lot of libs (boost, libcurl, gnutls, libgsasl, qt, sdl, sdl_mixer,
zlib, and their dependencies), and mingw-cross-env really eased the
process a lot, because I was becoming desperate trying to cross
compile qt...

Best regards,
Lothar